This is my Batch #001 (first batch on my new brutus clone rig)
I kegged it Sunday and sampled it at that time and it was pretty light and easy drinking for a stout. The ingredients were pretty much all I had left and I tried to proportion them all to make a good balanced beer and it worked.
This one would have been perfect to put into a secondary with a fruit .. cherries perhaps. Since the flavor was fairly light and the roasted flavor came through on the finish nicely, I expect that the cherries would have left a good noticable flavor up front.
Ill probably end up brewing this one again soon and experiement with fruits/chocolate.
This was also my first attempt at building water. If anyone wants to make this let me know and ill shoot you the water profile I made for it.