Also brewed yesterday, Helly. I'm excited but did have some issues.
- My Monster Mill acted up on me for some reason during the cracking of the last 1 lb of grains...no idea why. Just wouldn't grip the grains until I changed the gap. Odd.
- I managed to put the 2 min addition of hops in with my 15 minute additions (irish moss, nutrient, chocolates) - oh well
- Had more boil overs with this batch for some reason. Made no sense at all.
But altogether, I nailed a 1.088 OG @ 75* (haven't checked that efficiency yet) and the S-04 is working really well this AM. But, temp is at 68 even though the basement floor is 63 or so. Quite active!
Thanks for the recipe OP. It's been on my to-do list for 1.5 years!