I brewed this beer and just bottled last week and also had a problem with stalling out a little high. I used ~5.5lbs of extract & 1lb lactose and came up with an OG of 1.062. After 3 weeks I checked the FG and it was 1.030, so I moved it from my basement to a little bit warmer spot and gently stirred. 2 weeks later and it was still at 1.030 so I bottled.
The pre-bottle flavor and smell seemed good so we'll see how it goes. This is the first time out of 6 batches I have been so high, usually around 1.015-18. I'll try and post my results in a few weeks.
I also had some small lumps of cocoa powder after I dumped the trub, so make sure you mix in the cocoa powder well.