I brewed this on Friday evening, using the BIAB method. I cut the recipe in half to make a 2.5Gallon batch. I did better holding @156 than I have in the past, but my efficiency was only about 55% according to BeerSmith. My OG ended up being 1.052. I was worried about the coco powder sticking to my chiller, so I just chilled using an ice bath in my sink.
I used a 1qt S-04 starter that I made on Wednesday. Fermentation started within 3 hours, standard amount of krausen, much co2 coming through airlock, probably the most vigorous fermentation I've seen all year. By this afternoon, not seeing anything coming through the airlock, though it is in a 5Gal better bottle. Leaving it sit for now, I will take a gravity reading in a week and see how it looks.