Home Brew Forums > Recipe Database > HomeBrewTalk.com Recipe Database > American Ale > All-Grain - Patriotic Amber Ale (Rogue American Amber) west coast style!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 06:10 AM   #21
humann_brewing
More Humann than human
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 308 Times on 306 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sull548 View Post
Looks like a great brew. Question on a little tweak... What do you think about using Marris Otter? I just bought a 50# sack. I love the malty charecteristics of this. My wife is 5 months pregnant and I brewed her a Drop Top clone that she loved... The problem was two days after I tapped the keg we got the news. We live in Oregon and her two favorites are Rogue American Amber and Drop Top. So my plan is to brew both and bottle them. Even now iI hate bottling after kegging. Any input would be awsome.
Like you said, MO is going to give you more "malt" character so you can either go with that or add more hops, your choice.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply