I did a modified version of this a few weeks ago. I used MO for the base, swapped out the Vienna for biscuit, and did quarter ounce additions of cascade/Citra at 15 and 10 minutes. I did a half ounce of each at flameout. I skipped the dry hopping and used US-05. I had a little mishap with calculating my strike water volume, so I had a cool mash for a while. This one finished up at 1.008. I just pulled a sample from the fermenter this morning. Very well balanced. The fruity hop flavor comes through but doesn't overwhelm. The complexity of the malt is wonderful. Shame I'm not set-up for an extra keg in the fridge right now, so I have to bottle, which I don't have time for this weekend.