Knocked my third batch of this out last night for a beerfest in October. I just got a new mill, and I forgot that when I did the recipe the last time it was accounting for my LHBS's crappy crush and resulting efficiency in the mid 50s. As a result, instead of coming out with about 5.25 gal. of 1.055ish (I like this one bumped up a bit anyway), I wound up with 5.25 gal. of 1.069. First time I have had to top one off with water. Added about a gallon to get back in the mid 1050s. Also calling this one my Simarillo as I am comfortable with the base recipe now and will start playing with it going foward, subbing out Simcoe and Amarillo on this one.