Ok, finally done with brew day. I've been up for about 22 hours now, so it was a little tough. Gotta go to work tomorrow, so I can't go to sleep til tonight, but that's another problem altogether. Back to the centennial blonde blunder. I noticed that the mash was ridiculously thick. I had to add two gallons of boiling water to get it up to temp, and thin enough to even stir. Depending on how far off my scale was when I brewed my punkin ale, I could've used anything up to 25 lbs of 2-row on this one. After the boil I had about 9 gallons at 18 brix. I added 3 gallons of distilled water to get 12 gallons at 1.053. I think this will be right up my alley just like it is. Should end up about 5.5% I figure.