I brewed a one gallon batch of this (BIAB) on 2/26. OG 1.045 (I was just messing around with BIAB and boiled in an unfamiliar pot on the stove, so I had more boil off than I expected, thus the higher OG.)
Fermented 2 weeks at about 65 degrees. Since it was a short gallon, I didn't want to pull a hydro sample so I just cold crashed it for a few days.
Finally was able to bottle it last Sunday and used the last bit for a hydrometer sample (it was very cloudy in the jar, but after a while it did clear) and FG was 1.006. I got 8 bottles out of the batch.
After one week conditioning, we chilled one today, and tried it. Not quite as carbonated as I would like, but not far off. It tasted very nice, and when I offered SWMBO a taste, I lost the glass. She likes it very much.
So this has just jumped to the head of the brewing list. I'll be doing a 5 gallon batch next weekend.
Thanks for the recipe.