Brewed another 11 gal on Sat night. This was my 3rd iteration of this recipe. This time, the only change I made from the original was that I used C60 instead of C10 as that's what I had in stock and mashed at 156 (I specifically wanted a maltier version of this beer). I also opted for a 90 min boil. I was happy to see that I finally have my system dialed in. Hit volumes perfectly and ended with 11 gal at 1.054. The only problem that I am facing now is that my basement temp is lower than usual! The beer is fermenting at 59F. I am using US05, which I like fermenting cold, but I typically like to keep it just over 60.