I brewed this up last Saturday morning for my first all-grain. I guess it went well enough. I am trying to decide if I should bottle it up before heading out of town for the holidays, or leave it until the new year. It got really warm the first night (I slept for 8 hours, but I'm not sure how long it was way over temp), but I got it chilled immediately and it was been mid-sixties since. Should I stick it on the basement floor tomorrow (ghetto crash cool) and bottle Wednesday or leave it?