I just completed a re-brew of this on Sunday. I modified the bill slightly to accommodate the grains I have on hand:
1.0lb Crystal 15
0.5lb Crystal 40
The mash was weird - I overshot and wound up mashing at 160. After half an hour I recirculated the entire runnings twice, and the mash temp dropped to 142. I let that go another half hour. An iodine test confirmed conversion, so I'm expecting this to finish very close to 1.000.
I also added a bit of Centennial for bittering, and pushed the Amarillo additions later into the boil. The Amarillo I got is a bit higher Alpha than last time, and the Centennial is significantly lower than I'm used to. It brings the IBUs to about 47.3, according to BeerSmith.
0.2oz Centennial (8.3) @ 60
1oz Amarillo (9.2) @ 30
1oz Amarillo (9.2) @ 15
1oz Amarillo (9.2) @ 1
I had a bit of a kerfuffle with the False Bottom assembly and long story short, I wound up hands deep (with a precautionary spritz of star san) in the cooled wort trying to get the last of my wort into the fermenter. But hey, no brew day is complete without at least one screw-up. I'm converting to a pickup tube before my next brew.
Finally, I decanted and pitched a 2L starter of Wyeast #1272 that I made on my stirplate the weekend before. It's been a while since I've had this one, so my ability to compare is going to be a bit fuzzy, but I'm anticipating this turning out well.