I just brewed a 5g batch of this and used 2 oz of amarillo on this batch. I think I may have added too many hops for the beer style, as I forgot to half the recipe when it came to hops...
My propane ran out after about an hour of boiling, but I did get a 90 min mash in.
OG was 1.042
I think my efficiency was up to par.
I also added a half lb of carapils to this recipe.
I also am using wlp029 I heard this stuff gives a great finish if kept low fermenting
I will let yall know how it turns out, the airlock is bubbling a little now and it smells gooooood. I think this will turn out alright, its my first all grain and from the reviews it seems like you can't go wrong with this recipe!
Although the attentuation is a problem I should have forseen, I did not add yeast nutrient, so well see if she goes down or not.