Home Brew Forums > Recipe Database > HomeBrewTalk.com Recipe Database > Pilsner > All-Grain - Ocas Lishky (Pilsner Urquell Clone)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2014, 05:30 PM   #31
pjj2ba
Look under the recliner
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 195 Times on 161 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Very nice looking!

Primary: Pale Ale
Brewing soon: Saison
Recently kicked : ( IPA, Bock, Saison,
Pilsner Urquell Master Homebrewer
(1st NYC 2011, 2nd NYC 2012)
P U crowns winners in its inaugural master HB competition

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #32
poptotwoboys
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 10

I brew Pilsner beer exclusively, typically SMaSH beers. This looks like something I may need to give a twirl.

Great thread! I've read some of the threads that quickly disintegrated because of critical posters. Cheers to pjj2ba for maintaining the friendly tone.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:08 PM   #33
aqualung23
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by poptotwoboys View Post
I brew Pilsner beer exclusively, typically SMaSH beers. This looks like something I may need to give a twirl.

Great thread! I've read some of the threads that quickly disintegrated because of critical posters. Cheers to pjj2ba for maintaining the friendly tone.
Yeah im new on here and some people on here seem like insufferable douche bags, picking apart other peoples recipes like a bunch of overanalytical nerds. I think some people have forgotten what brewing beer is actually about.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:42 PM   #34
Crashola
Recipes 

It's been a while since I made this, but I need to give it a review. Great stuff! Urquell is my absolute favorite beer in the world. Period. And we rarely get it here on draft. As an aside, the new packaging for the bottles has increased the quality tenfold here in the U.S.

But back to the review. Carefully brewing this recipe yields outstanding results. When my wife and i tried our first taste, we both said it tastes like Plzen! This is now a regular in our home.

Quick Reply