Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Food and Beverage > Cooking & Pairing > What goes best with bambi?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2007, 05:29 AM   #21
eriktlupus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee John
Nope! It's a black plastic bucket I put bundgie cords in. But that question led me down a string of thoughts and questions that eventually led to an idea: A mobile brew haus! I have access to an old trailer... the covered kind. How neat would it be to have all your brew gear staged, 100lb propane tank on the front... drive it to your buddies place to brew for the day... then next week to a different place...Hmmmm Sorry for the online daydreaming fellas... it all stems from a conversation with the SWMBO last night... Did you know that there is such a thing as extreme home brewing? Cause the SWMBO thinks I've taken it to the extreme... too much time brewing... too many friends over brewing... too much time on this website... Did I mention my SWMBO doesn't drink beer? Ahhh - this too, shall pass. I hope.
look for an episode of "monster garage" on tlc. they converted an old fire engine into a 5 bbl system

primary1 :UTOPIA BABY(still searching for it)
secondary:middling bastard ipa
kegged:simcoe blonde, crystal pale ale, yellow jacket golden ale, lemon shandy blonde
DRINKIN DAWG BREWERY
LET'S GO RED WINGS

join michigan mashers here

extraction calculator
grains in pounds(G) X 36(average points per gallon of grains) / batch size in gallons(g) = maximum efficiency(ME)
OG / ME = brewhouse efficiency

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #22
Ó Flannagáin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 15 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melana
venison chili is good eats!

I like a good IPA with my chili...
Agreed. SOme of my favorite.... maybe pour a little porter in the chili while it's cookin

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply