Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Food and Beverage > Cooking & Pairing > pepper porter spare ribs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 AM   #1
GranillaNutz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default pepper porter spare ribs

my brother brewd a jalapeno porter that just didn't agree with my stomach at all... normally on my ribs i let them simmer in coors light for bout 6 hrs on my smoker with a good dry rub... well the past weekend i used the pepper porter without any rub at all and smoked it for round 9 hrs with hickory and man alive that was some kinda good. 12oz of jalapeno beer and bout 4 lbs of spare ribs will be entered in the next rib cookoff i gaur0ntee. i'm not too big on really spicy food, but this seem to be the perfect mixture...

"Sometimes when i reflect back on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then i look into the glass and think about all the workers in the brewery and all their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work, and their dreams would be shattered. Then i say to myself, "it's better that i drink this beer and let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver."" -jack handy

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply