Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway - Last Chance to Enter!

Home Brew Forums > Food and Beverage > Cooking & Pairing > the homebrewtalk.com of food

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
Focus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default the homebrewtalk.com of food

Hey, guys. I'm certainly not looking to jump ship from HBT.com, but does anyone out there know of a site that is the HBT equivalent regarding food.

I have learned so much here that I'd like to find the corresponding food site and begin learning about recepies, techniques, spices, game, etc. I also particularly like the software that runs this site - thanks TX for such a user-friendly interface. If the foodie site has the same, that'd be great.

Focus

Upcoming Projects: Return to brewing!
The Online Brewery: www.twospooks.com (Recently, and completely renovated. Stop by, sign the guestbook, and leave some feedback!)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2007, 07:30 AM   #2
teacup13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

it all depends on the kind of food yah wanna make

my other home is on my signature... mostly Q'ing but we talk of food and how to make it on different kinds of smokers.... lots of friendly people and lots of info

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply