Help me win a Kegerator for my husband?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I'm just a bit desperate in trying to get votes. I never enter contests like this and didn't know where to turn after asking all friends and family to help. My apologies, just trying any way I can.

I can appreciate the effort you are making for your husband, but I actually do have a moral objection to stuffing the ballot box in this case since it means that some one who might really want that kegerator and might also have a better recipe would lose.

I do wish you luck, though, for what it's worth.

I can appreciate the effort you are making for your husband, but I actually do have a moral objection to stuffing the ballot box in this case since it means that some one who might really want that kegerator and might also have a better recipe would lose.

I do wish you luck, though, for what it's worth.

Really, it should come down to the recipe, right? I say check out the recipe (as well as other ones) and vote for the one that's the best.

Of course, I'm being somewhat hypocritical since I voted for a different recipe not because it's the best but rather because the guy who I voted for happens to be one of my favorite brewers. That being said, his recipe did look pretty awesome.

Really, it should come down to the recipe, right? I say check out the recipe (as well as other ones) and vote for the one that's the best.

Yes, I totally agree. If I had time to look through them all, I would vote accordingly. But, I'll do one even better and stay out completely because my getting involved would actually HURT beerjuice's chances.

I don't like much Thaifood and am not a fan of goat cheese. :D

Back