Originally Posted by rockinmarty
Let's bump this thread. Any more progress
Thanks for trying to Pimp the thread. The progress has been a little slow recently, but there are a couple of new things. 6 taps are now operational, one dedicated to soda water. That has been really nice throughout the summer to have for those midday flavored waters.
After having the keezer in the main basement area, I decided that it was indeed a massive piece of furniture and would be better suited in a dedicated brew/bar area. I had to trim down the depth of the top to fit through a doorway, but I now have the Keezer in the basement storage room that is quickly becoming my new brewroom. I'm not yet burning flame in the new brewroom, but I have all of my supplies in there including my fermenter. I've also moved the basement fridge into the same room since it holds my bottled beer, commercial beer, hops, and cleaned yeasts.
The items that have me hung up at this point are some design decsions.
- Final mounting of the Love Controller (but I think I'm going with the top side mount). This was the origional position I chose/cut for.
- Tthe electrical box and wire runs. Thinking back surface of coffin.
- A CO2 tank inside or out decision
- Framework for the hinges. I really don't want to over build the inner framework so I'm really chewing hard on this one.
It seems like a lot of indecsion, but it's really more of lessons learned along the way. So hang in there, the project won't die. It's just in an extended design phase, yet operational.