Originally Posted by carlisle_bob
Best to start at the beginning:
1) What sort of probes are you using (thermocouple, RTD, digital, thermistor...)?
2) How many wires are you running to your probe?
3) Are you worried about RFI (do you have a cell phone....)?
4) Is water involved (is it outdoors ...)?
5) How close are your connectors to stuff that gets hot (like burners...) ?
Lots of different paths to a solution depending on what you are doing.
1) it is a PTC probe with I love controller tsx
2) there are 2 wires in the probe
3) don't know about RFI, yes I have a cell phone
4) water is involve but will not touch the connection
The connections are ~2 ft from the closest burner
Looking for the easiest (functional) solution with a panel mount connection