Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Tap A Draft TAD keggerator with remote facuet?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
HDbrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Tap A Draft TAD keggerator with remote facuet?

I have been throwing around the idea of turning the TAD system into a small keggerator with a faucet going through the door. I have seen a ton of posts on here from the past, but haven't seen anything close to what I was thinking. Can this even be done or am I wasting my time? Ideally, I would like to convert my small dorm sized fridge that I have in my garage into a "TAD keggerator" with a co2 tank.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
wyzazz
Recipes 

Liked 39 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 48

I think at that point you might be better off just using the bottles to store the beer and adding a Gas-IN and Liquid-OUT post with a diptube to a regular 3L soda bottle cap. Use regular faucets and beer line as well as a small CO2 tank and regulator. JMO

And I'd like to see my 1.080 beers ready from grain to glass in a week, and served to me by red-headed twin penthouse pets wearing garter belts and fishnet stockings, with Irish accents, calling me "master luv gun," but we can't always get what we want can we? :)

Old 09-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
HDbrewer
Recipes 

That is more what I had in mind. I was just wondering if anyone had done this before. And if they could share some pictures to help give me some ideas to get started on this.

Quick Reply