Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   DIY Projects (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/)
-   -   T diverter valve (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/t-diverter-valve-304306/)

Adeering 02-14-2012 08:07 PM

T diverter valve
Im looking for a T diverter valve, basically i want a splitter so i can direct my wort either to my pump or to my hose to go to the fermenter. What should I get

MrShake 02-14-2012 08:43 PM

Just search for a 3 way ball valve

jmark 02-14-2012 09:12 PM


Pricier than 2 2-ways and tee, but easier to deal with. Here's a link for 'cheap' 1/2" SS 3-ways.


This was about the cheapest I could ever find - I've got 5 of them on my build (in progress) - but it simplifies my plumbing substantially.

EDIT: Also make sure you understand the difference between L-type and T-type 3-way valves too. I'm guessing you'll want the L-type, but T-types have their uses. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_va...ay_ball_valves)

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.