speaking of bars?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mordantly

Reaction score
Westside..... CenCal - the country that'll never t
i see everyone builds a bar in the game room, garage, or basement. my 20'x20' shop (garage if i park in there) is off limits. i was thinking of building one in part of my office/den (smallest bedroom in my house). i was thinkin when i get a keezer built to put it in that room under the non-attached bar. that way if i sell my house or heaven-forbid get it repo'd, i get my bar still. is this dumb? should it be permanent instead?

You build it to be portable while still looking permanent. I'm not going to be anchoring mine to the basement floor by any means but plan to build it in at least 2 sections hidden in the trim that can hopefully be carried up the stairs and out if so desired if we ever buy a different house.

There are several types of bars. I'm building a big L shape with a counter on the back side that's lower that then bar top on the front side while sitting at the bar.
There are other options that just sit against he wall and give you something to set your bottles on. Depends how big you want to go and how much room.

L shaped like I plan on
b7a902c0.jpg

Simple against the wall type.
PB2a_home_bar_front.jpg

Back