It's ALIVE!! I was suprised how nice and clean the outside looks. The red displays look nice against the white. I left it running last night for a test run and everything seems to be going off without a hitch. I still have to add several clamps to the wiring harness going to the door and and mount the temperature probes on the doors. Then I move on to the shelving. The part that sucks is I have to take both doors back off to get it back into my buddy's basement. The freezer door is easy, as I used the old wiring going to the door, so I just hace to disconnect the connector, but the refridge side I have to take everything apart to take the door off. Maybe my next build I'll use some kind of connector to make things easier.