Show us your sculpture or brew rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onescalerguy

Reaction score
There are a lot of photos scattered over many threads of brewing set-ups.I looked all over the web for pics and ideas for a simple sculpture.Maybe it'll help someone to see a bunch in one place.

This was a fairly simple project.
11-247.jpg

Cheers:mug:

2303701510101759406S600x600Q85.jpg

Got it used, just getting the hang of it and bugs worked out. Want to add another sight glass and possibly automated burners with love controllers yet.
Then tear down, powder coat stand and shine up the rest.

Yuri,what's the big cord going into the corny doing?
Superior,i just noticed the triple tier in the background.Your cup runneth over!
Cheers

I live in a small apartment in one of the shadier (read, cheap) areas of the city. As such, I don't have enough space to store a great sculpture and I'm too lazy to assemble one each week.

That said, my "sculpture" is a brick wall that is in my backyard. Over the years the homeless people and vandals have broken it down so it's now actually a slight 4-tier wall...

11369-10-28-07_1757.jpg

10 gallons mash/lauter tun up top with my single kettle, an aluminum 7.5 gallon that came with my turkey fryer and my turkey fryter itself. :) If you look close there's a big ol' mug of home brew there next to the MLT, a VITAL part of my setup.

HERMS_01.jpg
HERMS_011.jpg

I need to build a stand for my HERMS but this cart is working out well for now . I plan on putting a pump on the HLT and automate the sparge, install my water filter, and build a counter flow chiller. But this set up has worked well for me, It's vary compact and mobile. witch is good for me, because of all my stuff I have crammed into my one car garage.

:D

Yeah, I guess I do :ban:

The burners are just 30,000 btu and, yes, the single tier is all electric including the seperate heat exchanger with a 2.4 kw element.

/Phil.

CarlLBC said:
alot of ya'll put mine to shame, but it works well.
8724-SSFermenter005.jpg

That's a cool rig. Nothing to be ashamed of there!

Reminds me of my childhood days playing with my erector set (no masterbation jokes required). :D

almost finished after 3 months of saving money and building it.
It is a brutus ten type clone but with a few different/extra stuff

brewery3.jpg

brewery4.jpg

brewery5.jpg

brewery.jpg

If there are no objections Im going to go pleasure myself while this visions are still fresh in my head. :D

jordanpace said:
almost finished after 3 months of saving money and building it.
It is a brutus ten type clone but with a few different/extra stuff

brewery3.jpg

brewery4.jpg

brewery5.jpg

brewery.jpg

My wife loves me and my hobby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not this much.

I love the look of that. I've had envy for the Brutus 10 system since seeing it in BYO recently. I'm going to start slowly collecting pieces that I'll put together one day.

Where did you get those burners from? Also, what BTU rating are they?

Back