The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Rubbermaid MLT Conversion but cant find cooler/stainless steel fender

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2007, 12:57 AM   #21
uuurang
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishbloke
OK, I did go to the Menards on the Eastside near Monona Drive.

They only claim they had the rubber fenders but not the regular.

Again, maybe the westside has them? But not the eastside.

If so this is a messed up town.
Sorry to hear that. Well, i can only speak for myself, but i did find them at the e. springs dr east towne mall menards. I found them myself. I avoided asking for help cuz they usually are anything but helpful.

If you haven't read through the entire original Flyguy rubbermaid mlt thread someone on it offered to mail people 5/8 washers for a buck. Look it up!

As far as being messed up, yup, u betcha. wouldn't have it any other way.

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Last edited by uuurang; 04-20-2007 at 01:05 AM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #22
skifast1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuurang
If you haven't read through the entire original Flyguy rubbermaid mlt thread someone on it offered to mail people 5/8 washers for a buck. Look it up!
Thanks for the indirect plug uuurang See my sig for a link to the post.

Quote:
If so this is a messed up town
Whaddya mean 'if so'?? (Go Hawks!)

Primary: echos
Secondary: Nukey Brown
Keg 1: echos
Keg 2: echos
Bottled: Wind 'er Up Winter Ale

Last edited by skifast1; 04-23-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply