As an added note I went ahead and removed all the shaker tops and have them ready to go. I'm kinda glad I did because I found that some were assembled with loctite on the screws which would have been difficult for some of you I'm sure. I knew to heat them up and I had a nice machine vise to hold the parts in. Also some of them had a different kind of c clip on them and they gave me a hell of a time getting them off. I actually had a few fly across the garage. Of course costing me more time on the floor looking all over the place. Anyway I'll give those I messaged a few days to respond.
Last edited by Bigbeavk; 05-10-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Reason: Changed sent to info
I'm not sure its a good idea to post a list being I'm trying to communicate as best I can. I'm also getting emails from some that have not posted so it's a little confusing. See edit below. It is fun as hell sending out stuff for you guys that labs normally pay some big bux for. We gonna make some brews withit and please make sure you post up your version when you have it the way you want it. Certainly there should be better magnets and stir bar configurations. I'm going to try and set one up for the plastic Better Bottles if I can.