Primo Stir plate made easy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo, my name is coming up soon! Please keep them coming! Can't wait to get my hands on one!

Update!

Lutinplunder pg10
2DogsBrewing
Lilrascal
Native302
mmurray
mcwilcr
AxlWine
boomtown25
Liquid Gold
cyberpacker
Vfib
Artemisag pg 16
trl2112

The current shipping rate is $17.60 USPS priority mail with tracking for the large flat rate box. This covers tape labor and travel to the post office for those wondering. Please make sure if you leave a message in paypal it's just a Thank You I don't want them to think I'm actually selling something because I'm not.

I believe the current list covers up to page 16. As I've stated before I will add to the list once this one is finished. As I believe I stated initially people that are local and can pick them up without me having to deal with shipping can send me a pm and if you are currently serving in the military of course please let me know.

PM and payment sent looking forward to finally having mine here! I was so far down the list I never really thought I would actually get one YAY!

Received mine yesterday! Thanks so much for gathering these for the hbt community! This thing kicks ass!

Update!
Link added to Post 1 for the pics and video.

Lutinplunder pg11 No response or forum activity for a long time. Send me a PM and we'll take care of you then.

2DogsBrewing Shipped :D

Lilrascal
Native302
mmurray
mcwilcr
AxlWine
boomtown25
Liquid Gold (Triplehopped) Name changed*
cyberpacker
Vfib
Artemisag pg 16
trl2112

The current shipping rate is $17.60 USPS priority mail with tracking for the large flat rate box. This covers tape labor and travel to the post office for those wondering. Please make sure if you leave a message in paypal it's just a Thank You I don't want them to think I'm actually selling something because I'm not.

I believe the current list covers up to page 16. As I've stated before I will add to the list once this one is finished. As I believe I stated initially people that are local and can pick them up without me having to deal with shipping can send me a pm and if you are currently serving in the military of course please let me know.

Latest posts

Back