I have been working on the Brewtroller upgrade to my brewery. If you all recall I decided to also upgrade the plumbing to all stainless steel. The upgrade is about 75% done. Here are some progress pictures. As always, questions and comments are always welcome.
A special thanks to my brother Gary who has been tremendous in helping build the brewery.
Things left to do:
1. Plumb the water to the HLT and Plate Chiller
2. Install S8610U intermittent pilot controllers.
3. Control Panel is built but needs to be painted and installed
4. Bubbler system for volume measurement is built but needs to be installed
5. Wire the brewery
6. Clean and touch up the brew stand
7. Polish Keggles