At this point it would have been ideal to apply vaneer to the cabinet and then trim it out to avoid edges or the need to make difficult cuts.However, the vaneer was donated to the project by my brother. Funds for the project were running out so we used what we had. We simply did not have enough on the roll to vaneer it first so, we trimmed it all out and he left the vaneer for me to figure out.
Cabinet w/ trim:
Top w/ trim:
At this point. I started to get tired. Up to this point, everything was done in about 1 1/2 day of work over the weekend w/ my brother really helping me out. Everything from this point on I had to do by myself after coming home from work, so I forgot to take a lot of in progress pictures.
The Keezer was then put into the cabinet and the top was attached and holes for the taps drilled and mounted.
This is the only picture i have during that process. Please disregard the chicken. That is Betty Clucker checking things out. You can also see the roll of vaneer to the left that will be used later. The edges of the trim also are raw at this point after ripping the tongue and grooves off of the flooring. You can also see the ugly electrical panel as well. That will get addressed later.
Keezer in and top attached:
I took a break for 2 days while i dreaded doing the vaneer. I sucked up and just did it and it actually turned out pretty good. For those that ask how I attached the top, you can see the huge lag bolts in the top. I countersunk 6 holes and inserted 6 stainless steel lag bolts through the top and lid and secured with washers and nuts on the bottom side of the lid.
Vaneer w/ trim touched up: