Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Need plans for electric control panel build

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2010, 03:02 AM   #1
HoboJoe
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Need plans for electric control panel build

I'm looking for detailed plans for an elaborate electric control panel build. I'd like to do one like Brewmation's 13x13 panel with liquor, mash, and kettle control, but without the $1400 price tag. (see link) I thought I'd check here first. TIA.

http://www.brewmation.com/Panels.html

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #2
SweetSounds
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboJoe View Post
I'm looking for detailed plans for an elaborate electric control panel build. I'd like to do one like Brewmation's 13x13 panel with liquor, mash, and kettle control, but without the $1400 price tag. (see link) I thought I'd check here first. TIA.

http://www.brewmation.com/Panels.html
If that's the exact panel you want to build, it can be done for less.
The wiring is pretty simple once you understand what every device in the panel does, and how it's wired.
I would hesitate to make a schematic for you (No offense) - There are a ton of schematics here that you can search through - I have a couple for the rig I'm building (though they may be a little more complex than you are looking for) You can see them here
I prefer to see a schematic that you have drawn, and make suggestions from there - Just so I know you know what's going on in there, and the consequences of getting it wrong

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply