So there it is... Did a lot of research on it, couldn't find a date. I scored it off craigslist for $70
There it is primed.
I was giving myself an idea of what it would like with the tap. more sanding....
Decided on final colors
Took apart the door
priming the inner door panel
First coat, but Damn... I think it looks good.
I'm still working on painting... but while the paint dries, I work on this
eventually... I tap handle topper
That handle was just a tester... i bought a lathe to start turning, and decided to test it out with a tap handle. Not too bad If I do say so..
Thats all I've got for now. Ill post more once I finish my clear coat of paint. I still have to re-insulate the inside door, put in a new door gasket, and put it all together... Not to mention, drink a beer.