Ok, post-paint assembly is complete. I brought the system out and cured the paint in-place. I also did some water tests and marked the siteglasses. I still need to build the removable arm that will hold the control panel.
I marked the sight glasses by lightly scratching a ring in them with a tubing cutter. Before doing this I tested it on a spare piece of polycarbonate tubing to make sure it didn't weaken it. They look great, though the picture is not great. I'll put vinyl numbers on eventually.
I was not that impressed with the boil tests. The burner flames look like they aren't getting enough propane, so I'm going to go through the drilling process again.