There are many threads that show how to remove a keg spear from traditional kegs (w/retaining ring). Miller Kegs do not have have a retaining ring. There is currently a thread that shows how to remove, which i used to gather some information from. However I was able to remove it another way and wanted to share. This method does not have you making any tools. (this method may render the spear useless)
1. Depressure keg by covering spear with towel and secure with rubberband, lay keg on side and depress ball to remove excess pressure.
2. Pic #1---Use crow bar to wedge between the two lugs on the top of keg spear. (may have to hammer into place)
3. Grab opposite end of crowbar and spin in counter clockwise direction untill unthreaded
4. Pic #3---Miller has a safty catch that will need to be depressed to remove spear.
5. Pic #2---Wedge a small screwdriver between rubber and spear directly below the lug marked with an "S" and either push down or hammer down until screwdriver catches on bottom of keg spear head.
once you hit the bottom of the keg spear head the spear should lift right out.