M Keezer Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job. I've been eyeballing the currently-unplugged and empty freezer in my basement :)

The cold glass rack is a great addition.

Go and do it. You won't regret it.

The glass rack actually came with the freezer. I was thinking I would build a wood rack to keep glasses on, but didn't need to

Doesn't glueing veneer to the skin of a freezer dramatically reduce its ability to radiate heat out and cause the compressor to work much harder?

mrgreen4242 said:
Doesn't glueing gander to the skin of a freezer dramatically reduce its ability to radiate heat out and cause the compressor to work much harder?

Not really. The veneer is so thin it limits any problems with heat dissipation. There are lots of keezer builds with veneer siding.

Finished the Drip Tray and attached it.

Still need to put in the middle strip. But everything is functional where I need it. I'm gonna brew up an APA in a few weeks with a buddy and have that on the third tap. Can't wait.

Thanks for following my build. If anyone has any questions about building your own, let me know. With all the help I got from others on the board, I feel I should pass along as much of my limited knowledge on the subject as I can to help those out there.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Back