LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #11
emjay
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1714 Times on 1602 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I bought the 13/16" Greenlee punch. It's used for 1/2" fittings, so I know I'll get a fair amount of use out of it. And we don't have Harbor Freight in Canada, so that wasn't an option.

After I'm done with it, it's high-quality and durable enough that I should be able to sell it (if I want to) at not *too much* of a loss, especially since the buyer should know he'll be able to do the same and that there is no lack of people needing this particular punch.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #12
jtkratzer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 38 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
I bought the 13/16" Greenlee punch. It's used for 1/2" fittings, so I know I'll get a fair amount of use out of it. And we don't have Harbor Freight in Canada, so that wasn't an option.

After I'm done with it, it's high-quality and durable enough that I should be able to sell it (if I want to) at not *too much* of a loss, especially since the buyer should know he'll be able to do the same and that there is no lack of people needing this particular punch.
I need to get my hands on a set of calipers to get exact measurements of the fittings. I have 1/4" half couplings, 1/2" couplings, and 1.5" tri-clover ferrules to weld into the kegs...then there's all the stuff that goes into the control box.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply