Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Kegerator Conversion: Frigidaire LFPH44M4LM

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2012, 03:56 AM   #71
henryfdez
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Could you fit a 6.5gal ale pail in the mini frigidaire??...its 12'' in diameter and 23.5'' tall including the airlock. If not, what type of fermenter could I fit in there that can hold a full 5gal batch?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2012, 09:57 PM   #72
Craichead
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

I just picked up the Best Buy model today. It appears to be the exact same model as the Lowe's model, the only difference being the first letter, "L" for Lowe's, "B" for Best Buy, etc. The model number on Frigidaire's website begins with "F", presumably for Frigidaire.

But the BEST part is that Best Buy price matched hightechshoppermart.com. So instead of $209.99, I got it for $168.44 plus tax.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #73
bygracealone
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Hey guys,

Best Buy has this model on sale now for $170 (and if you have a Discover Card, you can also get 5% cashback through ShopDiscover...).

I've got one waiting for me to pick up at my local store, but I'm waiting to hear back from somebody on Craigslist about a used kegerator before committing myself to another project :-)

I don't know if the Best Buy versions are still the ones with the different inside panel on the doors or not. If I pick it up, I'll be sure to post what I find.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention it in case there are others out there interested in converting this fridge.

Cheers!

Old 08-30-2012, 10:01 PM   #74
PortlandPatrick
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bygracealone
Hey guys,

Best Buy has this model on sale now for $170 (and if you have a Discover Card, you can also get 5% cashback through ShopDiscover...).

I've got one waiting for me to pick up at my local store, but I'm waiting to hear back from somebody on Craigslist about a used kegerator before committing myself to another project :-)

I don't know if the Best Buy versions are still the ones with the different inside panel on the doors or not. If I pick it up, I'll be sure to post what I find.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention it in case there are others out there interested in converting this fridge.

Cheers!
I stopped by both Best Buy and Lowes on my way home from work - BB does indeed still have the better model. Woot! Going to go back tomorrow to pick one up.

Quick Reply