after a month or so of tinkering around with my folks' old fridge, it's finally transformed. nothin' too fancy here, but wanted to share it with y'all. old frigidaire, probably not the most efficient thing in the world, but gets the job done and fits 4 cornies perfectly. i posted some of these already in a photo thread, so sorry for double posting some.
dry erase board on the inside after taking out the door panel:
inside with all the connections and false floor:
after phase I, it worked but i wasn't happy with it:
thanks to MSUconrad for the idea of adding a wood collar to make room for larger tap handles. i have some unmilled cherry sitting in my garage, so i finally got some milled to about 1.5" thick and made this for it:
ready for the new tap handles that were drying during the pic:
and finally, the tap handles i got around to turning over the last few days... first time i've used the lathe in a LONG time... remembered how fun it is... maple, bloodwood, purpleheart, & walnut.
gotta get another perlick, that standard one looks so out of place...
also not totally happy with how the drip tray sits (I messed up dilling the holes... i'll have to fix that someday as well, but it works, so it's good for now.