Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Keezer: Mount Love Controller in Collar

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2010, 07:27 PM   #11
Munsoned
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
I cut the hole by making a template marked out the hole then using a 1/2 spade bit I drilled the four corners then used a skill saw to remove the plug.

Nice build! Wish I had done mine with as wide of a collar as you have there... I'm a fraction of an inch too short to fit a fourth keg on the freezer compressor hump (I still do so, it's just a little too tight for the lid to close all the way, so I have to press it down with something heavy)...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #12
springer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 19 Posts

Its a 5 cf and I can get 4 kegs in her. I used 1x8 so its actually 7.5 inches and the two kegs on the hump have plenty of room for the posts and hoses. I have 3 taps set up now 4th to come later. I was playing with the idea of using aluminum diamond plate on it but I just need to see how the basement remodel goes . Right now it biker bar Harley themed so that would fit but SWMBO wants to go with brick walls and the old English pub style.And she is paying for the remod so I have to roll with the flow.

'The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination.'- Ronald Reagan

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply