Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Keezer Light Power Cord Problem

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2010, 02:28 AM   #1
Otiluke
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Keezer Light Power Cord Problem

So my Keezer collar is almost done and I've encountered a problem. The cord for the freezer light isn't long enough once the collar is attached. I've disconnected it from the inside so that I can get the lid on but, I'd like the light to be functional. Where can I find the plugs to bridge the gap. It is a 3 pin plastic clip (like the 4 pin in a computer). I only need a few inches.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
TomSD
Da Geek
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Probably easier to get a little wire and splice behind the plug. Odds are you will mess up the plug if you don't. That or hit Radio shack, find a plug that is the same gauge and has the same number of plugs and extend your wiring that way.

Johnson Controller rewire
| Keezer (FCM7SUWW) build | Love Controller box build | Soda Syrups/Concentrates

God is an imaginary friend for grownups., Walter Crewes (Morgan Freeman), The Big Bounce

Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions they're easier to handle than dumb mistakes!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply