So, I either misread the thread or just flat out didn't understand how the jig was supposed to work. I went out and got a 1-1/4" PVC coupler to cut out for my keggle yesterday. It didn't fit on the top of the keg like I thought it was supposed to.
I quickly had to jump ship on the jig because I already committed to cutting it yesterday and couldn't wait any longer haha, so I had to go free hand with the grinder.
Definitely not going to win the "HBT cleanest keggle cut" contest, but I'm satisfied with it for my first attempt. Just need to clean it up with a flap disk and I'll be good to go.
Next up, drilling out my bulkhead holes and polishing. I couldn't wait to see what it would look like, so I took a finishing disc across the top apron, just for kicks...can't wait to make it shine like a mirror...