So I am sloooowwlllyy building out my parts list for a Brewtroller controlled gas-fired Brutus system. I have decided that I will be running LP for now with the option to switch to NG down the road. I am still trying to figure out the whole world of gas and pieces parts as I am deviating enough from the Lonnie Brutus plans I have that I am confusing myself. Ha! After reading through countless threads I am to the point where I have a little better idea of where I am going but still have questions. Below is my parts list for the gas side of things that I "think" I need. I am interested in all of your opinions about what I might be missing or need to change. They are:
- Pilot Burner for natural gas with a BCR-18 orifice Q345A1313 Honeywell PEXSUPPLY.COM
- Intermittent Pilot Control S8610U3009 Honeywell PEXSUPPLY.COM
- Standard Dual Intermittent Pilot Gas Valve VR8204A2076 Honeywell PEXSUPPLY.COM
- I am not sure if I need this setup for all three burners or not really for the BK. Thoughts?
- I know I need a regulator. Seems like the Marshall 290 series are popular. Thoughts?
- I am assuming I will need a 75-100 transformer depending on how many Honeywells I need. Any recommended ones?
- What am I missing?
- I am assuming low pressure burners. Banjos or Hurricanes or something else?
- Am I correct in reading that Banjos need an adapter for low pressure or need to be drilled out but the Hurricanes are good to go?
- Same size for all three or different sizes for different vessels?
I appreciate all your time and will update this original post with what I figure out in the end so as to help make someone else's life a little easier. Cheers!