Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > help me design my mash padde

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
GrogNerd
Mean Old Man
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 827 Times on 580 Posts
Likes Given: 109

Default help me design my mash padde

I have my brother, the woodworking expert designing a mash paddle for me, which I think will be more decorative, but I would also like to try fashioning a functional one myself.

I have a 1x4x30 piece of maple and I would like y'all's help at picking the design for the paddle part

from top to bottom, easiest to cut/shape to hardest. (maybe #4 would be more difficult than #5)

which do YOU prefer?

"Howdy" is my dog's name, also the name I gave my beer: Howdy Brau

mash-paddle.jpg

"If you want to do something, do it and then have a homebrew. If you don't want to do it, just have a homebrew" - Charlie Papazian

"Beer. Good." - Words of House Grog

drinking: Maibock, DB8Point IPA Clone, Belgian Wit, Rain Delay IPA, Wojtkowiak Piwo, CLB's Barleywine, 8Hearted Pale Ale, O'Rob's Dry Irish Stout - bottle conditioning: DB8PT Session Ale, Otto M. Gourd Pumpkin Barleywine, Jewel Thieves Apple Wine, Wojtkowiak Grodziskie - bulk conditioning: barleywine

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply