LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #131
blackheart
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lschiavo View Post
Nice. I had no idea they were rated for ac or such current. Where did you get the ones you used? It makes a nice clean controller and moving it around for another application as you mentioned would be great.

I am just setting up a chest freezer ferm chamber and have to put together my controller yet. I may steal a few of your ideas. The magnets are sweet also.
Dont recall the brand, but here is a link to another XLR connector which shows the voltage rating. Picked them up at the local electronics store. http://mouser.com/ProductDetail/Amph...lBMux1bOAuZsIP

Last edited by blackheart; 05-24-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2010, 02:56 AM   #132
Drunkenfool
Recipes 

Dude, you will be friggin jacked when you have a designated space. I have a good corner of a heated garage and couldn't be happier than if I was greased up and sliding down a mountain of titties.. The best thing I ever saw and grabbed the first chance I could was a commercial 8 ft double sink with the drainboards and the sprayer i can clean all my ag stuff and just leave it to Drain- You definitely need to finagle hot water to your space. I ran pex hot and cold inside a larger plastic pipe to keep them thawed in -15.. The drain just runs to the mulch. I see you may have the same issue with the h2o but you have to have it somehow... The sink isthe **** though, craigslist for closing restaurants etc. Paid like $300 total

Old 07-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #133
blackheart
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

The hops are up and starting to climb...

Old 07-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #134
Randar
Damn right I got da brews
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4603 Times on 4506 Posts
Likes Given: 2091

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackheart View Post
We spent about 5,000 on the garage remodeling, the doors were about $1,200 and the ceiling was somewhere close to $1,000 with all of the tiles, lights, and insulation etc. Already spent over $600 on strippers and epoxy paint on the floors which will now have to be removed.... so we are already -$600... lets see if we can find some investors..... If we can afford it it would be a great idea.... I am liking the Coin style best as I think it could create better channels to mop up spills etc. Thanks for the link!
Use a high quality epoxy if you want to be able to clean it. It isn't cheap, but it is permanent and relatively indestructible if you install it properly. I installed Wolverine Coatings on my floor (a badly stained/pitted floor that had cracks needing repair and shot-blasting for prep) for roughly that price for a similar sq footage. I know it is in use in processing facilities that have to pass USDA and FDA inspections.

Quick Reply