Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   DIY Projects (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/)
-   -   DIY mash paddle nearly done (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/diy-mash-paddle-nearly-done-378528/)

GrogNerd 01-04-2013 01:44 PM

DIY mash paddle nearly done
 
3 Attachment(s)
just a few spots to sand down and it's done. spot at the top of the blade part is where I MIGHT drill another 1". still deciding if it looks wrong the way it is, or needs the additional hole

not bad, for NEVER having done ANY woodworking in the past 38 years

Attachment 92186

Attachment 92187

Attachment 92188

pabloj13 01-04-2013 01:48 PM

I like the holes with the burn marks ;)

GrogNerd 01-04-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pabloj13 (Post 4745803)
I like the holes with the burn marks ;)

was debating whether to sand those down or leave them


& I AM SO stealing your Two-Hearted recipe

inhousebrew 01-04-2013 02:10 PM

Looks pretty good if you ask me

pabloj13 01-04-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrogNerd (Post 4745840)
was debating whether to sand those down or leave them


& I AM SO stealing your Two-Hearted recipe

Credit for the recipe goes to the guys here on HBT. It's a great recipe. With the cultured yeast, it's my favorite brew. I just bought a pound of Centennial just so I have enough to do multiple batches of that. :tank:

Oh, and I think it looks great.

GrogNerd 01-04-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pabloj13 (Post 4745906)
Credit for the recipe goes to the guys here on HBT. It's a great recipe. With the cultured yeast, it's my favorite brew. I just bought a pound of Centennial just so I have enough to do multiple batches of that. :tank:

Oh, and I think it looks great.

don't know what it is, but Michigan seems to crank out some pretty tasty IPAs.

really enjoy Bells' Two-Hearted and New Holland's Mad Hatter and I hear Founders' Centennial is good too

and thanks!

pabloj13 01-04-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrogNerd (Post 4745922)
don't know what it is, but Michigan seems to crank out some pretty tasty IPAs.

really enjoy Bells' Two-Hearted and New Holland's Mad Hatter and I hear Founders' Centennial is good too

and thanks!

It's because Michigan, in general, is the most awesome place on earth. Especially Ann Arbor. :ban:

homebrewdad 01-04-2013 02:59 PM

Nice job, OP!

Drake9 01-04-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pabloj13 (Post 4745932)
It's because Michigan, in general, is the most awesome place on earth. Especially Ann Arbor. :ban:

Ann Arbor is a whore! Go Buckeyes

HAHAHA

Michigan does produce some great beers and the Two Hearted is probably my favorite IPA. Just sucks I cant get it out here on the Left Coast.

Nice job on the paddle BTW.

GrogNerd 01-04-2013 08:27 PM

Great Lakes' IPA supposed to be good.

maybe it's the water up in the Lakes


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.