Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > DIY Kegerator Project on Popular Mechanics

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
chrispykid
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts

Default DIY Kegerator Project on Popular Mechanics

Hey guys,

I'm a freelance writer who has done a few homebrew related articles for Popular Mechanics. Some of you might remember the how to articles I did on brewing about a year ago. The homebrewtalk forums were then, and are now, a big inspiration.

So my latest project for them was to compile a DIY project about how to build a kegerator:

http://digg.com/hardware/DIY_Kegerat...rmechanics_com

I got a lot of great ideas from people here and I can say in all honesty that without this board the project never would have happened. There are too many people to name, but both Kracken41 and Orpheus were both kind enough to donate pictures that helped flesh out the project and make it more applicable to a wider variety of people. I can't thank them enough.

The specific steps will all be familiar to regular readers here, but I hope that you guys think this is cool and if you do I'd really appreciate it if any digg members can digg it up so that we can get this information to more people that can use it. (It'll also help me convince Popular Mechanics to give me more assignments which would be nice).

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to these threads in the past, especially the monster Frigidaire thread.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #2
Krrazy
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Thanks for the link and the article. I've seen some videos before but your presentation was much more clear.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
chrispykid
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts

Thanks Krrazy, glad I could help.

Quick Reply