So I already have build thread - http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/jeebass-3-phase-keezer-project-240063/
- but I figured I would start a new thread as I have some very specific questions
1) What have people used for drilling the holes for the taps?
2) What have people used for drilling the holes into the freezer lid?
3) For attaching trim to panels and the lid, whats the general consensus on method. I have heard "finishing nails + wood glue" and "pocket screw + wood glue" and others.
4) As far as wood glue and clamping, is there a good idea of how many clamps are needed (let's say for attaching a 48" piece of trim to a piece of ply) and how long the pieces should be clamped so that the glue sets? I have seen a lot of pics of keezer builds were people have 5+ clamps and I was wondering if there was a way to do this without buying a lot of them.
I am going to HD in the next few days to pick up a table saw - http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100497987/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053
- and I figured that if there were other things that I would eventually need to buy to consruct this monster after I build it, I may as well at least price them out.