Chesp 3-piece 1/2" SS ball valves cheap on eBay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just bought 2 of these (4 total) for $50 before shipping. I "made an offer" and received a reply within a couple hours. Less then $15 each shipped. Just wanted to let everyone know about the deal.

This is my first official purchase toward my new herms rig. boy o boy am i excited!

Same seller also has 2-piece BVs in the same size. But what's the differenct between the 2-piece and 3-piece?

Just bought two. Thanks for looking out.

I saw the name Forrest and saw the location and figured it was from AHS.

I didn't realize that that's Forrest from AHS! So how low did you go on the bids? I really didn't expect to win the auction at that price. glad I did though! great deal!

Same seller also has 2-piece BVs in the same size. But what's the differenct between the 2-piece and 3-piece?

you can take apart the 3-piece for cleaning.

you can take apart the 3-piece for cleaning.

You can take both apart, just the 3 pce is easier - undo the four bolts and the middle drops out. 2 pce you need to unscrew the end from the main body. Also 3 pce can be taken out of a hard piped system much easier.

Latest posts

Back