Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Brew stand build - almost complete!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
Brewme
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Brew stand build - almost complete!

Here are some pictures of my nearly completed brew stand. I got the gas lines plumbed last night and fired it up. Each burner is 175k BTU's. It was great. I am still needing to add the pump and diamond plating as a shelf on the bottom. I also have a fighter plane style toggle switch for the pump that I will mount with a piece of diamond plating in the upper corner.

I want to thank Bobby and The Bitter Brewer for their help and design ideas. Without those two guys, it would have been much more difficult to get this beast done. I used 1.5" square tubing and the thing is built like a tank.

EDIT: I can't get the pictures to post. They are in my gallery and you can get there by clicking these links. Does anyone know why the image button doesn't work?

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/...4&limit=recent

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/...5&limit=recent

Got Twitter? If you want to follow me, my name is Brewme_slc

"Women and wine, game and deceit, make the wealth small and the wants great."
-That famous kite guy

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1018 Times on 678 Posts
Likes Given: 28

See the "BBCode" path in the gallery? Just copy/paste that into your post.

Very nice!!

I think you'll find that you want some kind of heat shield between the burners and your gas valve. After 10 minutes of run time, you'll need gloves to touch it.

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Old 06-10-2009, 03:01 AM   #3
Brewme
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Good call. I have some spare diamond plating I can put between the two.

Got Twitter? If you want to follow me, my name is Brewme_slc

"Women and wine, game and deceit, make the wealth small and the wants great."
-That famous kite guy

Quick Reply