After much deliberation, I decided to start work on a real bar for the basement, of course incorporating the keezer. I am not the handiest with a hammer, so I found a contractor to build it for me. I also hired a designer to provide the CAD drawings to the builder, to make sure I ended up with what I wanted. After a few changes, I decided to place the taps away from the keezer, to make opening it easier. This meant adding a glycol pump to the build though. Then the night before the build began, I had an epiphany. I could move the whole keezer to my storage room and run the trunk line through the soffit, to the bar.